SLD series steel belt type refining reduction furnace (also known as steel belt type iron powder refining reduction furnace or steel belt type copper powder refining reduction furnace) is mainly use in the powder metallurgy industry to reduce metal powder, such as iron powder, copper powder, cobalt powder, molybdenum powder, tungsten powder, and so on. It can also be used in the calcining and refining reduction of metal salts, such as cobalt oxalate, APT (magnesium para-tungstate), and so on, also used in calcining and refining reduction of magnesium hydroxide and lithium iron phosphate.
1) The equipment features large output, simple structure, easy to adjust and convenient to control quality. It is the upgrading and updating product for bi-tube, quadri-tube and multi-tube reduction furnace widely used at home and abroad. The complete equipment is composed of feed section, reduction section, slow cooling section, cooling section and discharge section.
2) The feed section includes charging deck and inlet muffle. On the charging deck, there is a distributing device which can move from right and left along with steel belt to ensure the uniformity of materials on the belt.
3) The muffle of reduction section adopts heat-resisting steel plate. The shell of muffle is in corrugate shape to increase the strength of muffle so that it can slide on the SiC plate after expanding by heat.
4) The feed inlet and the discharge outlet adopt roller sealing with gas curtain and fiber curtain sealing, which features sound sealing performance and low gas consumption.
5) The material conveying system is composed of thermocouple, PID regulator with digital display and solid-state relay, which forms closed loop control system to realize automatic accurate temperature control.
6) The gas flow meter displays the flow rate of protective atmosphere. The rates of all kinds of atmosphere can be adjusted according to process requirement.
7) The temperature of cooling water is automatically controlled by the make and break of magnetic valve controlled by temperature controlling elements.
|model||Belt width (mm)||Max temp (℃)||Heating zones (kW)||Annual output (iron powder) (t)|